2.7
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

We rented Rustic splash. The cabin was alright, however tv or Netflix was not working.

The pool was not fully heated, it was cold. The hot tub temperature was above The100 degree. I tired to lower the temperature only to find out it reached 107 within couple minutes. The biggest issue we had was the drive way.

It's so steep that it damaged underneath and front bumper of my new car. Then I got out and saw so many scratches on the road showed.. that it was not my car only , other previous guests had similar fate, I took pictures for evidence, good thing there was another guest for another cabin who witnessed the situation. I contacted the management only to hear they are not responsible for the damage.

There were no sign on the property what so ever. Any sedan or van will have similar issue. I asked for the owner and they won't give out contact info.

So my question is who is responsible for the damage to the car ? Very disappointed,

Review about: Cabins Of The Smoky Mountains Cabin Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Thank you! This place has reputation. Wont stay or reccommend

Thanks, we sure wont stay here

Stayed here for our honeymoon, front office is a joke! Thank God we rented a jeep with 4x4.

That driveway is a nightmare, you would think management would let you know about this possible issue.

But the management at this rental agency is HORRENDOUS. We had multiple issues an they fought with us about every single one.